KML Retail Management Services is New Zealand’s leading retail management services provider, representing National and International Brand Owners in the FMCG market.
Established in 1995, KML Retail Management Services has its Northern Sales Office and Head Office on Auckland’s North Shore, with Regional Offices and Business Managers based in both Wellington and Christchurch.
The KML team is over 70 strong, located from Invercargill to Kaitaia, with national representation in grocery throughout New Zealand. This ensures that KML Retail Management Services continues to provide Brand Owners and retailers with a proven model that delivers real benefits to their business.
- KML has a proven record in the NZ FMCG Market
- We are a NZ Owned business and take a very personal interest in working closely with all Brand Owners at all levels of interaction.
- KML have Business Management Tools that are second to none in NZ’s FMCG Market
Passion for brands and people, coupled with executional excellence at all levels within the retail marketplace, is what drives the retail management business for KML.
One of KML’s core values is to provide brand owners with services that deliver tangible improvements to their business and products in a cost-effective manner. There is a distinctive difference in what we do – for us, KML is our brand and our team are our brand ambassadors.
“To passionately represent Brands as our own”
“To provide retail management services with passion, creativity and discipline that generate exceptional results for our clients, trade partners and the company”
COMPANY CORE VALUES
- PASSION: For our People, our Brands and Products. To deliver superior value to our stakeholders.
- TEAMWORK: Achieve our mutual goals while being supportive and loyal to each other
- INTEGRITY: Act with honesty and never compromise the truth
- INNOVATION : Creatively add value, anticipate change and challenge the status quo
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Accept responsibility for our actions, hold others accountable for theirs